Fox River Trail Runners
To Promote Running for Fun
and Lifetime Fitness
The Fox and the Turkey Races
Online registration closes Nov. 25 at midnight or once we reach 2500 entries.
THERE WILL BE RACE DAY REGISTRATION AT PACKET PICK UP FROM 2 - 8 PM ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26 AND ON RACE DAY
Hoodie supply limited, get there early.
- We are a 501c3 Not-For-Profit Corporation
- We support local youth running groups
- Conduct a club race circuit (Members Only)
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Annual Member Summer Party
- Provide group and training/fun runs
- Host three popular races (Great Western Half Marathon, Summer Sunset 5K, The Fox and the Turkey 4M)
- Marathon/Half Marathon Training
- Track Workouts (Coached)
- Running Education Seminars
- Provide scholarships for HS Seniors (Members Only)
- Publish a newsletter (Foxtales)
The club was founded in 1995 to promote running in the central Fox Valley (from Elgin to Aurora). Since then our club has grown to over 600
members from all over the western suburbs of the Chicago area.
| Great Western Half Marathon - 05/04/14